100,000 players in Loong: The Power of the Dragon
After opening its doors to players in mid-January, gamigo’s MMORPG Loong: The Power of the Dragon has hit a milestone of 100,000 players throughout Europe and North America. To celebrate, gamigo is releasing a new trailer, more content, and an additional server.
The new content will raise the level cap from 80 to 90 and implement new skills, equipment, and adventures. To accommodate the ever-growing player base, a new server named “Beimei” will be set up in North America at the end of March.
Loong is a fantasy MMO set in ancient China, featuring epic thousand-strong siege battles and a flexible class system with nine skill trees. Players search the world for the remnants of legendary Dragons in order to achieve unparalleled power, uncovering the mysteries of the nine cities along the way.
- Free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG)
- Dazzlingly detailed 3D graphics
- Challenging combat thanks to complex AI
- Cute pets that transform into marvelous mounts
- Weapons in a set change in appearance when the entire set has been acquired
- Enchanted kung fu combat with spectacular leaps and air runs
- No restrictions on character classes: players can learn or switch skills using potions
- PvP battles and guild warfare
Visit Loong’s official website to play for free.