Adesso Gaming Keyboard Offers USB Hub & Audio Jack
For gamers who can never have too many USB ports, Adesso revealed its latest gaming keyboard with USB 2.0 hub and audio jack. The MKB-135B is a full size mechanical board that can handle 20 million keystrokes. Each stroke registers in real time, which means the keyboard should have excellent gaming performance and low latency, unlike a standard keyboard made for touch typing.
According to the press release, the MKB-135B features the following:
- Mechanical key switch technology for improved tactile sound and fast feedback
- Lifecycle of 20 million mechanical keystrokes for extended use
- N-key rollover function for multiple keys pressed at the same time
- Standard full-sized keyboard featuring 104 keys
- Integrated USB hub and audio/microphone jack
The audio jack works with USB mobile devices, head phones, and microphones. Considering how precious desk space is most of the time, having that extra USB and being able to plug headphones into your keyboard could be handy. Not having to run wires to your CPU is also a plus. The MKB-135Bsells for $99.99.