Age of Conan Armory Maps and Screenshots
A new feature that may have slipped by some is available at the Age of Conan Armory. Players can now access the comprehensive Playfield Database, which contains user-editable Maps and Screenshots.
Playfield Database and Mapping Features
- A stylish, user-friendly design, approved by Mitra.
- Pan and zoom maps at great detail.
- Edit maps and share the locations of your discoveries.
- View playfield connections and levels.
- Submit screenshots of your daring adventures throughout Hyboria.
- Add comments to playfields, with tips for finding the greatest challenges and rewards.
As useful and fun as this is, there is mention on the forum that a feature similar to the curse updater in World of Warcraft may be in the works. Zyuu the Age of Conan Forum Community Manager had this to say:
We’d like to provide something like this, but I’m not allowed to share further information at this time. Rest assured that we have plans to add much much more, I just can’t share the details right now.