Age of Pirates II Mod — Gentlemen of Fortune
This isn’t just a mod for Pirates II: City of Abandoned Ships — it’s a complete overhaul. With this mod, players have over 140 ships and 46 playable characters at their disposal, and the full features list is just staggering:
- New items
- New textures for ships
- New interior building textures
- Realistic ship encounters switch added
- New loading screens
- New music
- Added three new armors
- Made a new reference file in the journal — this entry has answers to the nautical questions.
- Wind speed given a toggle switch which, like all switches, can be turned on or off in _Mods_On_Off
- Wind direction when entering sail mode from world map is now carried through — wind blows in same direction as it did on land
- Switch added to goods — now play with weights based around stock value or play with realistic weights for added realism
- Switch added to Goods prices — now you can play with stock prices or the more difficult way with lower prices
- Added three new items: Mao Kun map, Chalices of Cartagena, Voodoo doll.
- Added one new heavy sword, Sword of Triton.
- Replaced the 19th century flags with the original 17th century flags.
- Enabled Victory to have it’s own cabin; the cabin colors are inspired by the actual Victory cabin.
- Added Dutch naval officers.
- New Spanish naval officers for boarding actions.
- Replaced Arabella Smith with Angelica from PoTC 4, includes new portrait
- Replaced Beatrice with updated Beatrice with armors, UI picture also changed.
- Added three new armors to Shi.
- Added three new armors to Anna Maria.
- New characters
Watch this gameplay video: