Alan Wake’s American Nightmare Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Does this look familiar? Grab the page in front of you and return to the oil rig. There you’ll see another page guarded by two Taken who transform from flocks of birds! As you move on, you’ll see more floating around. The hut next to the truck on the way to the motel hosts another page.
- Head back to the garage and talk to Emma. Pete meet repeat. Head toward the star, and keep an eye out for two pages on the way, one by a wrecked motorhome, and one at the base of the billboard that fell the last time. Then head into the railroad tunnel.
- Oh, look, spider webs. I wonder what’s going to happen? As soon as you pick up the battery, you’ll come under attack. Due to the sheer numbers, flashbangs or flares are gonna be handy.Take the battery to Emma.
- Head up to the Diner for a page, but expect to run into some bird guys along the way. Then head up to the oil field. When you get to the top, you’ll face a wave of Taken, including two more bird guys. Once that’s taken care of, recreate the last time you were up here, CD, Battery, Valve, and then watch what happens.
- Run away again, but this time there’ll be Taken to face as you go. Return to the garage and get ready for a wave of Taken, including several Splitters. Finish them off and talk to Emma. After that, reload and use the keys to go into the two rooms you haven’t visited yet for two pages. Then enter the third room to find the body and go to the observatory again.