Aliens: Colonial Marines – Giant Rolling Donut Easter Egg Location
The easter eggs just keep coming in Aliens: Colonial Marines. This non sequitur comes courtesy of the folks at Gearbox, a team known for their bizarre easter eggs. And yet, this one defies expectations. See how to find this secret with the guide right here, or scroll to the bottom of the article to check out a screengrab.
Destroy the Xenomorph menace with James and the Game Front team. Check out Game Front’s Aliens: Colonial Marines walkthrough and complete every mission. For even more hidden secrets, achievement guides, and collectibles browse over to our Aliens: Colonial Marines cheats.
Giant Rolling Donut Easter Egg Location
Level: Mission 7 – One Bullet
- Play through Mission 7 until getting the objective “Find a way into the Weyland-Yutani Facility to save Bella.”
- From here, you and your AI team will exit the interior through a set of stairs leading up to a door, leading out to a rocky exterior with lava flowing down the cliff to the right.
- Run halfway down the path ahead and look right across the chasm with a scoped weapon after taking care of a few pesky aliens.
- Across the gap, at about your level, you can spot a box of donuts in the distance. Shoot the donuts to make them abruptly disappear.
- Next, turn to look ahead down the main path where you AI teammates should be waiting for you to witness the easter egg.
What is It?:
- After shooting the box of donuts, a giant donut will appear up the hill. It will gradually roll down the slope before toppling over the cliff and explode in the lava.
More Aliens: Colonial Marines Cheats, Tips, and Secrets