Aliens: Colonial Marines – XP & Challenge Farming Guide
Tired of hunting for pesky enemies to blast in Aliens: Colonial Marines? Apparently, so has the internet because clever players have already discovered an area where aliens never stop coming. Locating this spawn point allows the player to shoot an endless supply of enemies, so long as they don’t move forward. There’s a few tricks to this farming method, so check out the full guide below to see where to go and what to do.
Crush the singleplayer campaign with Game Front’s Aliens: Colonial Marines game guide and complete every mission. If you’re hungry for more secrets, try out our list of Aliens: Colonial Marines cheats.
XP & Challenge Farming Guide
Are there more farming methods? Let us know and we’ll add more ways to up your XP fast!
Mission: Level 10
- Once the third AA Gun is destroyed, the player will continue through the rocky exterior to a destroyed building. The floor is destroyed just past a collection of ammo right of the entrance.
- Stop before leaving this building. There’s a sheer drop after stepping through the exit door, leading into a large open area. This is where you’ll be able to find infinitely spawning aliens, making this a good spot to finish challenges.
- From the location — the exit looking out into the dark courtyard — stop and look to the far right. Equip any scoped weapon, and check out the aliens appearing above the spotlight. They’ll run across the roof before jumping down.
- If you stay inside the building, and don’t drop down into the courtyard, these aliens will never stop coming.
- Kill these spawning aliens to your heart’s content! When you’ve run out of ammo, simply reload the previous checkpoint. You’ll retain any points gained toward challenges and keep any XP you’ve gained.
More Aliens: Colonial Marines Cheats, Tips, and Secrets