Table of Contents
The Darkened Streets
- Push the block ahead of you forward to reach the other side of the fence, then either knock out the nearby enemy with a weapon or sneak past him.
- Tell Amy to stay put and sneak your way forward past the zombies behind the barricade to the right, then navigate yourself over the grate spewing red smoke to further contaminate the character.
- Move within the yellow and blue barricade area, but walk slowly so that the zombies continue to mistake you for one of their own.
- Make your way over to the block on the left and push it forward without drawing too much attention, then return to Amy before the contamination kills you.
- Head back within the yellow and blue barricade, after contaminating yourself again, then push the block on your right across the width of the area so that it’s now in front of a zombie staring out into the streets.
- Exit the barricade area and make a right, then make another right and push the obstruction you run into all the way forward.
- Return to Amy and tell her to follow you, then duck down, while holding her hand, to sneak past the zombies on your right and move around the corner ahead to the front entrance of the barricaded area.
- Wait until the patrolling zombie move to the right, then quickly sneak across the barricaded areas entrance and continue forward along the metal wall.
- Approach the industrial pile of pipes in the corner ahead and send Amy through one of them to the other side, then turn right and heads towards the third block you pushed forward earlier.
- Make a left between the walls of the barricade to reach a new area, then head over to the opposite side of the pipes from earlier and rejoin Amy without drawing attention from the zombies nearby.
- Rejuvenate your health and tell Amy to stay put, then move back towards the previous enemies and put yourself over the contaminated grate on the ground to blend in with the crowd.
- Make a left behind the next car in front of you and approach the street corner ahead, then press the pay-phone to create a distraction and quickly return to Amy.
- Move into the barricaded area and cross over to the opposite wall, passing the car to your left, then have Amy draw the red glyph to complete this part of the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page