Table of Contents
- Turn around and make your way back across the street to exit the barricaded area, then use Amy’s Silence to create a sphere around the line of broken glass ahead on the right and enter it to avoid making noise.
- Wait for the enemy by the gas station ahead to move away from you, then follow directly behind him as he circles the pumps and make your way around the barricade wall at the back of the area.
- Head right towards the liquor store and make another right in front of the storefronts, then approach the driver’s side door of the large truck and have Amy draw the glyph.
- Turn left down the next street and use Amy’s shock wave to hit the vehicle behind the two enemies to draw their attention away from you, then move forward and take cover behind the barricade wall to the left.
- Use Amy’s shockwave to draw the enemies back to the previous end of the road and continue forward along the sidewalk when the coast is clear, then make your next left down the alley and take cover behind the last barricade ahead.
- Wait for the zombie ahead to turn around and make your way into the next alley on your right, then enter the door you find and move down the hall in front of you.
- Have Amy draw the glyph around the next corner and return to the previous door to exit the area, then turn right and wait for the zombie to cross in front of you.
- Use Amy’s shockwave to eliminate the enemy and exit the alley, then make a right to pick up the key card and syringe.
- Return to the previous checkered tile hallway and re-draw the glyph, then use the key card to unlock the large door and continue forward into the next hall.
- Use Amy’s shockwave to blast open the wooden barricaded doorway ahead, then hide in the lockeroom and wait for the enemy to leave the area before coming back out.
- Move forward through the doorway you just cleared and have Amy stay put on the elevator, then climb down the ladder and press the button beside you.
- Rejoin Amy and exit the room, then open the door to the left and head down the steps to reach the bottom of the stairwell.
- Enter the open sewer chamber and make a left to pick up a weapon, then cross the wooden bridge and turn left.
- Make your way through the next passage to the right and cross the room into the barred doorway, then send Amy through to the other side and turn around.
- Head right and press the button to raise the gate, then press another button on the left and search the room for supplies.
- Exit this area back into the sewer tunnel and make your way across to the other side, then approach the next barred doorway to the right and call Amy over to press the button.
- Move into the room where Amy is and make a left towards the new door, then use your DNA device on the yellow console and fight off the enemies that appear with your weapon.
- Exit back into the sewer chamber and make a left, then pass through the gate you opened earlier and cross the bridge to the right.
- Approach the fallen body and scan his DNA, then move back across the sewer to enter the room that Amy opened for you previously and close the gate behind you.
- Move to the door on the left and hack the yellow console with your DNA scanner, then move into the next hallway and follow it around to complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page