Table of Contents
- Move forward to exit the hall and make a left, then make a right to open the door in the corner and send Amy through the crawlspace in front of you.
- Follow the hall on your left to open the door at the end and pick up the supplies in the debris, then exit into the previous area move slowly past the red laserfield before the enemy that appears can reach you.
- If you see the zombie sneaking through one of the laserfields, approach the edge and goad him into attacking so that he is suddenly electrocuted.
- Enter the next room on the right and grab the defibrillator that’s hanging on the wall, then exit back into the previous area and head right.
- Approach the red-lit console on the wall to your left and wait for the enemy to pass through a puddle, then press the indicated button to use the defibrillator and shock the zombie.
- Once the zombie is electrocuted to the point that it falls to its knees, begin striking him repeatedly with your weapon.
- Return to the previous laboratory room and exit out the back door, then make a right and approach the large glass window to order Amy to push the button.
- Head right and make another right down the next hall to move safely past the laser field, then enter the door ahead in the left corner and pass through the new defibrillator room.
- Open the door in the corner and move forward through the hall, then take the next left and enter the area with a blue-lit floor.
- Cross the room and pick up the defibrillator off the wall, then search the area for supplies before exiting and take a right.
- Return to Amy and have her hit the button again, then make your way back to the second defibrillator room and set another trap as you did before to electrocute the zombie.
- Continue attacking the zombie boss in this way until he is defeated to complete the game.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page