Table of Contents
The Train Station
- After the cut scene, make your way to the other side of the bathroom and pick up the weapon laying on the floor.
- Exit the room with Amy close by and make a right to join back up with Marcello, then continue forward and make a right towards the neon sign that reads: Main Street.
- Continue forward beneath the neon sign and approach the side of the building on your left that’s facing towards you, then move to the ventilation shaft in the wall and send Amy into the room behind it.
- Once Amy is safely inside the room, move around the corner and approach the window to your left.
- Ask Amy to open the door, then enter the room to join her and activate a cut scene in which you pick up a utility belt of sorts.
- Afterwards, use the other door in the room to exit the building and take a right. Approach the red display in the corner ahead, then take Amy’s hand to activate the device and open the door.
- Move forward through the collapsed tunnel until you reach a hallway with a flaming gap in its floor, then face the wall to your left and press the indicated button to shimmy across the chasm.
- Make a left around the next corner and take out the enemy that approaches, then take another left and move into brightly lit section of the corridor.
- Turn left around the corner ahead and approach the gate, then press the button on the wall to your right to re-join Amy and Marcello.
- Turn around and move to the opposite gate, then pick up the syringe and turn back down the brightly lit hall from before.
- Make a left around the corner to pass by the offices, then turn left again at the end of the room and approach the ventilation shaft against the wall.
- Send Amy through the shaft, then move back around the corner to approach the window and tell her to push the button.
- Return to the vent and call her back out of the office, then approach the left side of the other brightly lit hallway to activate a cut scene.
- Move left past the caged zombies and approach the gate at the far end of the room, the press the button on the right to open it and continue forward.
- Make a right to follow after Marcello and activate a cut scene, then grab Amy by the hand and continue following the cab driver as quickly as possible.
- Pick up the syringe to the left of the soda machine and continue chasing after Marcello, then follow his instructions to turn left at the end of the hall and press the next available button.
- Move through the last door on the right and guide Amy onto the elevator behind the green laser beams, then tell her to stay put and climb the ladder across from you to press the button above.
- Turn around to watch the elevator’s progress and wait for it to stop at the top, then wait for Amy to press a button of her own before she returns to the lift.
- Press the button again to bring Amy back to the ground floor, then exit the area with her through the opening in the corner of the room.
- Follow the hallway around to rejoin Marcello and stop when he tells you to, then enter the room on the left to hide and complete the level.
- Achievement/Trophy Unlocked:All Aboard (10 points):Finish Chapter 01.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page