Table of Contents
- Approach the body in the far right corner and pick up the nearby keycard from the ground, then turn around and approach the locked door on your right to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, open the door to reveal a red-lit hallway and move forward into it without touching the collapsed sections of floor.
- Pick up the syringe at the back of the room and turn right, then move forward beneath the neon “Subway” sign and take another right towards the mirror on the wall.
- Approach the locker across from the door and open it to locate Amy again, then head back the way you came to activate another cut scene.
- Afterwards, hide with Amy in the previous locker and look out through the crack in the door to survey the scene until the monster has left the area.
- Exit the locker when you see the monster running away in the mirror’s reflection, then move to the right and press the indicated button the wall to open the gate.
- Move through the new corridor and enter the first room on the left, then open the door ahead and continue forward.
- Make a left around the next corner and follow the hallway around until you reach the rubble pile at the end, then pick up the syringe to the left and return the way you came down the corridor.
- Take a right past the corpse sitting in the corner and turn left after that, then make a another left into the next red-lit hall and approach the red symbol on the wall to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, draw the glyph and acquire Amy’s Silence as a new power to use for the remainder of the game.
- Turn the corner to the left of the symbol and cross in front of the large windows after you look inside, then use Amy’s Silence to create a bubble around the glass divider and smash it open with your weapon.
- Enter the room and eliminate the enemy that awakens, then approach the vent ahead on the left and send Amy through to the other side.
- Return to the previous hallway with the red symbol and make your way to the opposite end of the corridor, then turn to the window on your left and tell Amy to take the key card.
- Make your way back to the previous vent and re-join Amy, then turn around and enter the door directly behind you to complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page