Table of Contents
- Move forward to activate a cut scene in which you encounter a multitude of enemies, then approach the door with the green light in the distance by using the surrounding obstacles as cover to avoid the undead threats.
- Enter the area to the left of the door and collect the syringe, then return to the exit and pass through it to reach the next room.
- Approach the red display to your right and ask Amy to hack into it, then move into the hallway that she opens for you and continue towards a glass window on the left to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, make your way to the next door ahead on the left and stay crouched to avoid being seen by the guard around the corner.
- Wait for the guard to walk towards the left side of the room he’s in, then turn the next corner in front of you and move forward down the corridor to enter the next room ahead on the left.
- Get Amy into the locker and exit the room, then press the button on your right to alert the guard and return to the previous area to hide yourself in the same place.
- Look out through the crack in the door and wait patiently for the guard to arrive on the scene, then exit the container you’re in after the enemy walks to the left and remains out of sight for a few seconds.
- Exit the room and take a left to continue down the corridor, then approach the red laser security system ahead and take Amy’s hand to move through it very slowly without setting off any alarms.
- Make a left around the next corner ahead and continue down the hall, then enter the room in front of you and approach the leftmost red display to hack the door open.
- Enter the are you just opened and move forward towards the fire, then smash open the window and continue ahead to the outside.
- Head forward to the left of the fire and creep through the laser field without setting off the alarm, then make a right around the rear end of the fire and continue ahead.
- Enter the Electronic Hammer store and open the door at the back, then move into the new area and have Amy hack the red display to your left.
- Move into the room that Amy has unlocked for you and sneak through the laser grid ahead, then make a right at the end of the hall and continue forward down the next corridor to activate a cut scene.
- Take cover behind the wall to your left to hide from the guard ahead, then continue forward and take the next left down a hallway.
- Turn at the corner ahead and approach the vent in the wall to your left, then send Amy through to the other side and enter the door to your far left.
- Climb the ladder and shimmy past the section of collapsed floor ahead, then follow the catwalk around to enter the next room and press the button next to the doorway you just used.
- Wait for Amy to move onto the lift and hit the switch again to bring her up to the second floor, then stand on the elevator yourself so that she will now press the button to send you down.
- Once you stop on the floor below, climb onto the stack of crates directly in front of you to pick up the keycard and syringe nearby.
- Return to the floor above by using the elevator and exit the room, then enter the door across from you and climb down the next ladder ahead to complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page