Table of Contents
- Return to the rooftop and guide Amy down the stairs, then make your way back to the second elevator and take a right at it to approach the neon sign that reads: Subway.
- Open the next door in front of you to reach the room beyond, then enter the area ahead on the right and press the button on the left wall.
- Pick up the syringe in the back left corner of this area and use the use the elevator you just lowered to send Amy to the floor above, then wait for her to move into shockwave position and clear the nearby entryway that’s been boarded up with a blast of energy.
- Use the same elevator to bring Amy back to the ground floor, then move onto this lift yourself and wait for Amy to hit the button so that you can now reach the catwalk above.
- Move through the entryway that Amy unblocked with her shockwave ability and make a left, then shimmy forward across the chasm in the catwalk and climb down the ladder at the far end.
- Enter the nearby room and press the button in the left corner, then return to the previous area via the gate you just raised and activate the un-used elevator to reach the floor above.
- Make your way around the catwalk and climb down the ladder at the opposite end, then approach the nearby metal shelf and pull it backwards as far as you can.
- Re-join Amy and enter the green-lit room at the back of the area, then blast open the boarded-up entryway at the opposite side and press the button behind it.
- Return to the elevator you used previously and send Amy up to the floor above, then climb up the ladder attached to that catwalk to re-join with her and enter the room behind the nearby stack of wooden crates.
- Draw the red glyph on the wall and exit the room, then guide Amy back onto the elevator and climb down the previous ladder.
- Use the elevator to bring Amy back to the ground floor and enter the green-lit room in the back, then make a left at the button ahead and another left at a green-lit door to climb on top of a wooden platform.
- Climb up the crates in front of you to reach the catwalk on the right, then turn around and use the shockwave ability to blast open the blocked entryway across the room.
- Tell Amy to stay put, then climb back down the crates and approach the ladder beneath the entryway that was just cleared via a shockwave blast.
- Climb the ladder and onto the crates at the top, then drop onto the automated platform below to wait for Amy to press the button and move you over to the nearby catwalk.
- Approach the container to your left to pull it backwards until you can re-join Amy and return the way you came, then take the steps to reach the ground below and enter the room in front of you.
- Move forward through the winding hallway and make your way down the steps at the end to activate a cut scene, then creep forward behind the crates ahead and hide until the guard turns away from you.
- Creep behind the next crate ahead on the right and wait until the guard ahead walks away to the left, then continue forward through the shadows and enter the subway car to the left of the steps to complete the level.
- Achievement/Trophy Unlocked: Blasted Metro (10 points): Finish Chapter 03.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page