Table of Contents
- Move to the front of the train and press the button to open the door behind you, then tell Amy to stay put before exiting the car and approach the map with a yellow cross on it.
- Make a left into the next area and turn to the right, then shimmy across the electrified chasm and climb the steps on the other side.
- Take your next right and eliminate the nearby enemies, then make a left down another corridor and use the gas mask around the corner.
- Turn around to enter the next room and pick up the syringe in the corner, then exit back into the hallway and make a left.
- Make your way to the opposite end of the hall and take a left, then move down the steps and make a right.
- Pick up the syringe around the next corner and turn around, then make your way down the steps at the opposite end of the hall and grab another syringe in front of the map.
- Use the nearby gas mask and look at the map to talk with Ellen, then break open the glass window to enter the next room and smash your way into the next hallway ahead.
- Turn down the hall and eliminate the enemies in your path, then enter the last car to the left and press the button near the front to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, exit the car through the door that opened nearby and wait for Amy to rejoin you on the subway platform.
- Move left along the platform and eliminate the enemies in your path, then make your next right and follow the corridor around to climb a set of steps at the end.
- Make your first right to head down the hall and make the next left, then enter the nearby bathroom and draw the red glyph in the corner.
- Exit the bathroom through the door and make two right to head down the stairs, then creep past the laser grid in the next corridor and eliminate the nearby enemies.
- Move through the tent and pick up the two syringes on either side, then continue forward along the corridor and pick up the item in front of the electrified floor.
- Head down the hallway beside you and pick up the key card in the corner, then press the button on the nearby wall to raise the gate.
- Climb the stairs to your right and move around the first corner ahead, then return to the bathroom with the red glyph and exit through the hole in the wall.
- Move around the corner in front of you and enter the nearby room, then open the door in back to reach a new dirty corridor.
- Send Amy into the red lit-area and make your second left to shimmy across the burning chasm, then enter the next room beside you and use the Shockwave ability to knock down the brick wall.
- Move forward through the hole in the wall and turn right at at the next locked room in front of you, then send Amy through the vent to the other side and fight off the enemies that appear while you wait for her to open the door.
- Enter the room to activate a cut scene and complete this chapter.
- Achievement/Trophy Unlocked: Emergency Exit (Bronze): Finish Chapter 04.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page