Table of Contents
- Go to ‘Breaking the Arc.’ In the red center, take notice of the window at the top. Walk to the launch pad on either side.
- Stare up at the window as you are launched across the room. You will be teleported to the last tower room. Look at the window on of the roof, then look down. You will drop into a hole.
- Stand on the word ‘Up,’ then drag a block towards the X above you. It will lift you back into the Arc room.
- When you reach the top, jump down to the launch pad again. Use the launch pad to reach the yellow blocks that you just raised. This time, the lift will appear below you. Fall down to the bottom, and once again ride the word ‘Up’ to the top.
- When you climb to the top of the tower, exit into the room that just appeared. This room will contain the red gun. You will have to solve a puzzle to open the door.
- Take notice of the panel next to the door. This part can be very tricky, and requires a lot of trial and error. There are not enough pieces to fill the panel, so you will need to make more.
- Connect the pieces, then drag them into a line. Wrap the blocks around the center square to create more blocks. Separate two pieces to place in the outside corners. Use the main piece of blocks to wrap around the center again to create more blocks.
- Once you have created enough blocks, move the pieces into place. The door will open to the red gun. If you have trouble with this part, or become stuck, restart and try it again. Practice makes perfect.
- Grab the red gun and turn to the red panel in the room. Using the middle and right mouse buttons, collect all of the red blocks. The door will open. For the next panel, place the red blocks by holding down the middle and left mouse buttons.
- Head through to the exit