Table of Contents
- Choose ‘Impossible Paths’ on the map. When you arrive, jump into the ‘WTF’ pit.
- Head forward until you reach the sign. Make your way towards the ticking pendulum. At the intersection, move left towards the eye.
- Stare at the eye until it disappears. Here, hold down shift to walk. While moving slowly, make your way across the bridge.
- Keep going forward until you reach two blue blocks blocking a laser. Walk through to the middle, then take the blocks. Use them to block the next laser. Back up into the first laser to open the door.
- Go through the newly opened door and head up the stairs. Take the blue blocks ahead of you and use them on the door to the left. Next, take the green blocks and place them in the remaining slots. The left door will open.
- Head through the fake stairs until you reach the next sign. To your left you will find a blue dead end. This wall is actually made up of blue blocks. Take as many blocks as possible and clear a path.
- Use the blocks to create a staircase on the wall in front of you. At the top of this there will be another short wall that appears in front of you. Use the blocks to jump over it.
- Jump onto the platform ahead of you. Use it as a trampoline and walk forward. When you get low enough, you will walk into a new hallway. Keep going until you find another platform on the ground. Once again trampoline yourself until you reach the bottom.
- The room you just entered will be labeled as ‘Butterfly Effect’ on your map. You can travel back here anytime.