Table of Contents
- Choose ‘The Butterfly Effect’ as your destination. When you get into the room, take the blue block in front of you. Walk forward and push the large cube until it can’t go any further. A platform will lower behind you.
- Hold the cube in place with the block. Walk back onto the platform behind you. When you are ready to go up, pick up the block that is holding the wall.
- Let the platform slingshot you upwards. Walk forward and jump when the platform reaches the top. You will end up in a maze full of doors. Place your block in the slot to open up the first door.
- Walk through to the next door. Use the slots to open up all the doors until you reach the end of the maze. There will be two slots, one of which contains a blue block. Do not close the doors behind you.
- Grab the block and head back the way you came in. In the last room, keep the door open using one of the blocks. Keep making your way back to the first room. Be careful not to get yourself trapped. If at any point you become trapped, simply restart. This part may take some practice.
- Make your way to the original slot and grab your first block. Head back through the doors, collecting all of your blocks as you go. Block the doors with the blocks to progress without having to use the slots.
- Close the doors behind you and keep moving until you reach the final hallway again. Place blocks in the two slots so the door opens. Next, keep the door raised with one of the blocks. Enter the room, and grab your blocks so they don’t get left behind.
- Open the door with four slots above it. Keep moving until you reach the next gun. This room will be called ‘Learning to Draw.’