Table of Contents
- Choose ‘Learning to Draw’ on the map. Use your gun to collect the blocks from the wall in front of you. Do this carefully. Try to leave the shape in-tact, or block will disintegrate. Collect as many blocks as possible.
- After you collect the blocks, head to the cube in front of you. Inside is another set of blocks for you to collect. Locate the line around the cube.
- If at any point during this level you should run out of blocks, simply restart. This level takes a lot of practice. Keep trying until you are able to collect enough blocks to complete this area.
- Find the start slot and use your gun to start drawing in cubes on the path. When you completely fill in the line, the cube will open.
- Start collecting all of the blocks inside of this cube. Do it carefully, or the blocks will disintegrate. Try to collect them layer-by-layer so they don’t disappear.
- Locate the door to the left of the cube. There will be two more lines to fill in with blocks, going around the door. Fill in both lines with your gun. If you run out of blocks, restart the level and try again.
- Move through the door and head to the exit. Read the sign, and move along into the next area. This location will be called ‘Strength in Numbers.’