Table of Contents
- Choose ‘Strength In Numbers’ as your destination. Head straight forward and collect blocks from the fence in front of you.
- Cut a line down the fence so it disintegrates. Walk through to the green door ahead.
- On the panel to the left, take one of the blocks in the center. Immediately start drawing in blocks around the square. If you do it too slowly, the blocks will reappear.
- When the square is filled in, the door will open. Keep moving forward until you reach ‘Managing Resources.’ Here you will find some blocks on a wall, and two doors on each side. Pick up the blocks with your gun.
- Using the blocks, draw a square with a missing center. The gun will automatically fill in the center block. Keep drawing empty squares until you have at least 12 blocks. You can then open the door on your right.
- Enter the next room. Go to the right and you will reach a cross blocking your path to a door. Look at the center of the cross, and in this order, take the blocks: the block directly to the right of the center, to the left, and the bottom.
- If you take the blocks fast enough, the others will disappear in a chain reaction, which is perfectly timed to open the door. Before they reach the end, quickly run forward to the door. If you do not reach it fast enough, it will close. This part may take a lot of practice.
- Open the next door by stealing the block in the slot. In the next room, you will find the yellow gun. Pick it up and move towards the exit.
- Move forward into the next chamber called ‘I Like to Move it.’