Table of Contents
- Choose ‘I Like to Move It’ as your destination. Use the yellow gun to pull the shape out of your way. You can do this by choosing a block and pulling it with the middle mouse button.
- Continue forward to the door straight ahead. On both sides of the wall there will be slots. You cannot directly place blocks in each slot. Instead, place it on the outside and drag it into place using the yellow gun.
- Using the above technique, fill in each slot. The door will open up. Head through to the first ‘Climbing the Tower’ room.
- In this room, go into the doorway to the right. Take the blue block and the wall will disintegrate. You will be back in the ‘Learning to Draw’ room.
- Focus on the door to the left this time. Instead of drawing blocks to open the door, just place one block and drag it into place. Do this for both slots so the door will open. Drag the large yellow wall out of the way.
- Advance into the second ‘Climbing the Tower’ room and turn left. Once again, grab the blue block so the wall will disintegrate. Head towards the next door.
- There will be eight slots that need to be filled, four on each side of the door. However, you are only given five blocks. Grab the blocks you are given.
- Locate the panels to the left and right of the door. Place blocks in the panel, and drag them so they connect to the yellow blocks already placed inside. Connect them to one of the open squares outside of the panel.
- When the yellow blocks are connected, you can drag all of them out of the panel using your yellow gun. Do this until you have access to all eight blocks. Open the door by placing them in the slots.
- Move through into the third ‘Climbing the Tower’ room.