Table of Contents
- From the third ‘Climbing the Tower’ room, move left into ‘Pulling Both Ways.’ Locate the panel near the door.
- You will need to get a block in each corner of this cross-shaped panel. While it seems impossible, it is actually very simple. You can do this by splitting the shape into pieces.
- Choose a corner to start with and drag the shape into it. Quickly grab the corner block, and drag the shape away. The block you grabbed will reappear, separate from the rest of the shapes. You can do this until each section of the cross has a block in it.
- The door will open, giving you access to the fourth ‘Climbing the Tower’ room. Go left and grab the blue block. When the path is open, continue into the next area. There will be a large gap labeled ‘Fly??’
- Instead of trying to fly over the gap, grab pieces from the floating word. Use the blocks as a bridge to clear the gap. Draw a bridge using your gun, and cross it to the other side.
- Before you try to walk through to the next room, shoot a block at the glass. You will need one block to open the next door.
- Use your yellow gun to drag it with you. Drag it around the glass and into the slot to open the door. This will lead you to the fifth tower room.