Table of Contents
- From the fifth ‘Climbing the Tower’ room, head to ‘Four Different Exits.’ We will be taking the exit straight ahead from where you enter.
- Grab the yellow block and place it on the side of the large cube on the right. Jump on top of the block, and drag it upwards. Ride the block to the top of the cube.
- From the large cube, jump to the exit. You should now be in ‘Just a Little Bit Shy.’ Take note of the panel near the door.
- This panel does not have enough blocks, so you will need to make some. Connect all the pieces, then drag them around the perimeter. Drag them around the inside square to create some blocks. Repeat the process one more time.
- After you create enough blocks, you can drag the blocks around the outside perimeter of the square. This will completely fill in the panel, causing the door to open. Head into the sixth tower room.
- Move right through the door into ‘Impossible Paths.’ Grab some blocks from the floating letters. You will need to make your way to the other side of this gap. Start off by creating more blocks. Draw an empty square to fill in a floor.
- Use the floor you created to move to the middle of the glass walls. From here, drag a row of blocks from your floor to the other side of the gap. Be careful not to fall.
- From the middle of the two glass walls, you should be able to jump across the gap to the other side. Move into the seventh tower room.
- Move through to the next door. There will be a slot on each side, only one of which is filled. Take some blocks from the filled slot.
- Place the blocks in the empty slot. Drag the blocks into the panel, and attach them as you go. Keep dragging the blocks until the panel, and slot, is filled. Head through the opened door into ‘Breaking the Arc.’