Arkham Origins: Cold, Cold Heart – Activist Tags Locations Guide
Clean up the streets in the “Cold, Cold Heart” DLC for Arkham Origins with our activist tags locations guide. These collectibles are scattered around the game world, ready for you to find — getting them all unlocks the “Paint the Town Red” achievement / trophy and inches you slightly closer to 100% completion.
When you’re done doing a service for the city, watch our main man Mitch’s Cold, Cold Heart video guide. Or go back to the vanilla campaign with GameFront’s Arkham Origins walkthrough. For even more unlockables and extras just like this, browse through our Batman: Arkham Origins cheats to find combat tips, collectible locations, and Easter eggs.
Activist Tags Locations Guide
Note: Anarky Tags are only visible in Detective Mode. Hold down the Detective Mode button to scan each tag.
- Tag #1: The first tag is located inside the garage south of the hotel. It can be collected after raising the shutter and fighting the Penguin goons. Grab it during the mission to find the second part of the Cryodrill.
- Tag #2: Jump down into the courtyard in the northwestern corner of the Diamond District. There’s a frozen civilian to the east. Search the covered bus stops.
- Tag #3: Drop into the lower park area and look at the stone walls in the center of the Diamond District. There are four trees nearby.
- Tag #4: In the northern area of the Diamond District, you’ll find the Soder Cola building. Look underneath the massive blue neon sign above the front entrance to find the tag to the left of the doors.
- Tag #5: Return to the Royal Hotel in the Diamond District, and look at the walls to the left of the main entrance at street level.
- Tag #6: From the hotel, cross the street and check the building closest to the water. Swing up to the metal grating facing the water to find the tag nearby.
- Tag #7: Check the rooftops of the building in northern Coventry. Look on the walls facing the bridge — the building is adjacent to the raised highway.
- Tag #8: Get to the dock warehouse on the far west corner of Coventry. Look on the wall of the building (with the smokestacks) facing the water.
- Tag #9: Go to the building in the northwest corner of Coventry. Look on the rooftops on the northern-facing side of the structure.
- Tag #10: Climb onto the raised railway near the center of Coventry (just south of the title marker on the map) and enter the short tunnel to find a tag.
- Tag #11: Go to the highway in southern Coventry and look on the rooftop west of the road. On the map, look for the smaller building just above the larger structures forming the southern border of the area.
- Tag #12: Near the previous tag, go to the rooftop of the Wayne Enterprises building and look on the taller tower’s back corner.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
Find all Activist Tags in Cold, Cold Heart