Arkham Origins: Cold, Cold Heart – Frozen Civilians Locations Guide
Find every frozen citizen in Gotham with our Batman: Arkham Origins DLC locations guide. In the “Cold, Cold Heart” add-on everyone’s favorite heroic vigilante deals with his first encounter against the illustrious Mr. Freeze.
The action starts at Wayne Manor and spirals out of control as Mr. Freeze’s henchmen run rampant across the city. Here, you’ll discover the origins of one of Batman’s most beloved foes — and find a whole lot of chill citizens stuck in ice. Don’t miss any of these hostages; check out the locations guide below.
For even more Dark Knight adventures with GameFront, check out the Cold, Cold Heart DLC video guide, or go back in time with our Arkham Origins walkthrough. For more hidden locations, achievement tips and uncovered secrets browse through GameFront’s compendium of Arkham Origins cheats.
Frozen Civilians Locations Guide
Note: Frozen Civilians can’t be freed until Batman acquires the Thermal Suit.
- Civilian #1: Alibi Club – In the main room, next to the frozen stage. Can’t be missed.
- Civilian #2: Alibi Club – Look around the corner from the main stages, next to the back room door.
- Civilian #3: Alibi Club – Inside the back room of the club, where you’ll interrogate Penguin’s dealer to find the Cryogun.
- Civilian #4: Gothcorp – Inside the lobby, look near the main desk to find the first victim in the building.
- Civilian #5: Gothcorp – Also in the lobby, grapnel up to the left ledge.
- Civilian #6: Gothcorp – Check the high gangway to the right after entering the Organics Lab.
- Civilian #7: Gothcorp – To the left of the double doors in the Security Room’s stairwell.
- Civilian #8: Gothcorp – Down the stairs in the Security Room, turn left through the second set of double doors.
- Civilian #9: Gothcorp – In the tunnel to the right of the cryo fog in the Security Room, near the entrance into the Propellant room.
- Civilian #10: Gothcorp – After using the Cryodrill, the last civilian is straight ahead.
- Civilian #11: Diamond District – Look south of the grand hotel garage.
- Civilian #12: Diamond District – Go to the waterline north of the hotel and travel along the edge west. Return to the frozen cop Batman found during the first crime scene investigation.
- Civilian #13: Diamond District – Travel south from the previous cop. Look behind a tree in the park area, one level above the lowest section.
- Civilian #14: Diamond District – Move west from the park. Keep Detective Mode on to spot the frozen cop between two buildings in the lowest corner of the district.
- Civilian #15: Coventry – Check the southeastern corner, underneath the bridge highway.
- Civilian #16: Coventry – Go to the docks in the southwest corner of the district. The cop is locked behind a gate. Throw a Thermal-Charged Remote Batarang through the gap to the right of the gate. Hit the frozen switch to access the citizen.
- Civilian #17: Coventry – Look near the tunnel beneath the GCR building with the radio tower on the roof.
- Civilian #18: Coventry – Get down to the northern edge of the GCR building to find the cop on the street near the water.
- Civilian #19: Coventry – Go to the building just west of the northernmost point of the highway. Find him near an Anarky bomb spot.
- Civilian #20: Coventry – Look under the northern section of the bridge right where Coventry and the Diamond District meet.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
Free all civilians frozen in cryogenic ice.