Armored Core 5 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- MISSION 1
- MISSION 2
- MISSION 3
- MISSION 4
- MISSION 5
- MISSION 6
- MISSION 7
- MISSION 8
The Extraction Point
- Enter scan mode to locate the newly designated route and make your way towards the disabled train’s caboose in that same direction.
- Come to a stop just before crossing the next bridge ahead, then use the mech’s jets to levitate over the railing on your left and drop into the intersection below.
- Back away from the enemies ahead and take them out with long-range rocket strikes, then follow the designated route around the next corner to your right and continue forward up the street.
- Shoot down the drones that ascend straight up into the air above you and pick off snipers by opening fire on the rooftops from which the red laser beams originate.
- Continue fighting your way forward across the next bridge ahead and take out the sniper at the end of the road by firing rockets at close range.
- Use scan mode to re-locate the next objective and make your way down the designated route until a cut scene activates in which the disabled train launches a bundle of rockets tethered together by some sort of electrified blue rope.
- Retreat immediately from your current location to avoid the incoming missile strike, then take a few additional lefts and rights down various nearby alleyways to stay ahead of the pursuing rockets.
- Enter scan mode to relocate the designated route, then navigate the system of city streets ahead to continue in the direction of your next objective.
- Use your boosters to accelerate down straightaways and fly past patrolling mechs without stopping to fight, then ascend into the air to land on the railroad tracks above and follow them into an enclosed bridge area.
- As the level above begins to explode and after several enemies suddenly descend to surround your mech’s current position, use the turbo boost to accelerate across the remaining half of the bridge and complete the mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page