Assassin’s Creed 3: How to Find the Secret Turkey Assassin [Easter Egg]
The noble turkey was Benjamin Franklin’s pick for America’s national bird, but while it failed that lofty undertaking, the turkey has reappeared in Assassin’s Creed 3 in this surprising easter egg. All you need is one assassin, one homestead, and some fast fingers to see the turkey assassin for yourself. Get all the details below.
Fight the revolution and survive with the Assassin’s Creed 3 campaign walkthrough.
How to Find the Secret Turkey Assassins
- To get this turkey on your side, you’ll first need to travel to your Homestead.
- From there, take cover at the back edge of the manor. Whistle while you’re in cover and looking around the corner.
- The whistle will summon your own turkey! The turkey will follow you around everywhere, but it isn’t yet an assassin turkey.
- To give your new pet an upgrade, enter the famous Konami Code; Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B [Circle], A [X] with the turkey highlighted or nearby.
- Viola! Your turkey is now an assassin turkey, wearing the signature assassin’s hood.
Source: [Typical Gamer]