Assassin’s Creed 3 PC Specs Appear on Ubisoft Support Site
Wanna know what you’ll need to run Assassin’s Creed 3 when it (supposedly) hits PC on Oct. 30?
Ubisoft has quietly released the system specs for the game on a support site for the upcoming title, and we’ve listed them below. Notably, you’ll need about 17 gigabytes of hard drive space, so make sure you’ve got room before you buy.
- Supported OS: Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel Core2 Duo E6700 or 3.00 GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better recommended
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c-compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
- DVD-ROM: Dual-layer drive
- Hard Drive Space: 17 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
- AMD Radeon HD 3870 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series or better
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / 9 / 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 / 600 series or better
Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
Lead the revolution and defeat the Templars with Game Front’s Assassin’s Creed 3 walkthrough. For a compendium of extras, collectioble locations, and guides you might want to check out the Assassin’s Creed 3 cheats.