Assassin’s Creed 3: Prince of Thieves Achievement Guide
Every assassin needs funds to keep their homestead running and their unique equipment upgraded, but you’ll have the option to avoid spilling blood in the name of capital gains. Below, we’ll give our advice for defeating a guarded convoy and taking the cash without killing. Not every assassin needs to be bloodthirsty, unlock this achievement and get just a little richer for it. Find all our tips below.
Become a master assassin with Game Front’s Assassin’s Creed 3 text walkthrough.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- Prince of Thieves (10 points / Bronze):
Loot a convoy without killing any of its guards.
Prince of Thieves Achievement Guide
- Convoys are found in the Frontier, consisting of two horse-drawn carriages accompanied by a contingent of soldiers. They follow the roads, and you’ll always receive a notification when you stumble across one.
- While the convoys appear randomly, they always begin in the same set of locations. One of the easier convoys to find is on the road near the guarded fort in the bottom southwestern section of the Frontiers map.
- Fast travel to the harbor and check on the fort for convoys. If you don’t spawn them, you can fast travel back out to another area then return to the frontier through the harbor.
- You’ll now need to loot the convoy without killing. To do so, you’ll need to unequip your weapons and refrain from using any side-arms or gadgets.
- You can, however, use Stun Bombs to daze groups of soldiers at a time. But, your primary weapon should be your fists. Unlike other Assassin’s Creed games, selecting your fists will provide a nonlethal option. You won’t assassinate a target with your hidden blade as long as your fists are equipped.
- Once the guards are defeated, all you need to do is walk to the back of each cart and interact. To unlock the achievement, you’ll have to interact with both carts.