Assassin’s Creed 3: The Tyranny of King Washington DLC Guide
Table of Contents
- Following the intro scene, follow Kaniehti:io up the trail. When you get to the ledge overlooking the Bluecoats, hop down and take them out. Following the cutscene, follow Kaniehti:io to Concord.
- After the cutscene one your arrive, hop up the tree and follow Kaniehti:io to the end of the branch to perform an eagle dive. After you land, you have an optional objective of killing five Bluecoats while remaining undetected. The guards on the perimeter will be easy to spot, but watch out for the ones closer to the church because if you’re not stealthy, they will spot you.
- If you are spotted, a 90-second timer will begin, which is the time you’ll have to free the people from the church. Kill any remaining guards using hand combat, then run up to the boarded up doors and tap B repeatedly to save the people inside.
- Once the people are released, the are will come under attack. Follow Kaniehti:io through the onslaught of cannonballs. Once you reach the rock wall, scale it to the top (you can catch some of the Bluecoats loading the cannons off guard by moving over to the right and quickly performing a stealth attack on one of them as they load the cannons).
- After you wipe out all of the Bluecoats in this area, you’ll then be in charge of manning a cannon and taking out groups of oncoming Bluecoats (take out the groups running left to right first to prevent any from reaching Concord. As long as you don’t allow at least seven groups to make it through, you’ll force them to retreat.
- Next, follow Kaniehti:io to Lexington. Midway through the forest, take out the small group of Bluecoats killing your allies, then continue onward. After you encounter Washington, it will be up to you to prevent any Bluecoat runners from igniting the powder kegs.
- Get you bow and arrows out, because they’ll come in handy here. Kill the oncoming group of Bluecoats and the first “runner that passes by. Then listen for Kaniehti:io’s cues and look for the runners (they’ll have red icons over them) and take them out (bonus objective if you can get them before any of them light a fuse).
- There will be eight altogether. The sixth one will be the hardest to get before he lights the fuse, so right after you move through the bushes, fire an arrow at him from long range before he lights the keg near the white building. Take out the last two to complete the mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page