Assassin’s Creed 3: The Tyranny of King Washington DLC Guide
Table of Contents
- Mount a nearby horse and follow Kaniehti:io. Once you get deep into the forest, you’ll get knocked off your horse and have to survive a Bluecoat ambush (hack, slack and use counters to survive).
- Following the cutscene, hop back on your horse and continue to follow Kaniehti:io to the village. After another cutscene, follow Kaniehti:io again and she’ll present you with a gift your father left for you.
- Use your new weapon to help save your people and defend the village from Washington. There will be a ton of Bluecoats here, so just hack and slash before a cutscene eventually occurs.
- After “Mad King George” kills your mother, you can try to attack him, but there’s no way to get close to him with his scepter. After he lights you up a couple times with it, it will shift to another cutscene.
- Following the cutscene, begin your jaunt toward the exclamation point on your map. You’ll encounter a couple packs of wolves here and have to scale a few mountains before you reach it. Talk to your friend to begin the Sky World Journey.
- Run over to the stacks of rocks and jump toward the Red Willow Tree. To get to the top, you’ll have to perform a series of jumps to limbs on the tree on opposite sides of the trunk. This isn’t too difficult, just take your time with your jumps.
- Once your reach the top (two even limbs on either side of the trunk), perform a tightrope walk to the other side and interact with the tree to get the tea. Perform an eagle dive to brew the tea down by the fire.
- After you arrive in this Animus-like setting, follow the wolves (don’t touch any of the rocks during slides to complete the bonus objective). It will then be your job to track an elk that is running away from you. At the parts where all of the wolves stop, look around for nearby rocks to climb up (this is usually where the elk will be) and continue to chase after the elk.
- Eventually, there will be a brief cutscene where one of the wolves enters inside of you. You are now equipped with the Wolf Cloak. Move forward up the rocks, use the Wolf Cloak to become invisible and take out the unsuspecting elk.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page