Assassin’s Creed 3: The Tyranny of King Washington DLC Guide
Table of Contents
- After you come to, you’ll be surrounded by Bluecoats. Use Wolf Cloak to become invisible when prompted to. After the four Bluecoats shoot each other, head for the yellow circle on your map, using Wolf Cloak to stay hidden from wandering Bluecoats along the way.
- The yellow circle will appear in three different areas when you arrive at the big green circle on your map. The locations of the first two yellow circles that appear will have boxes inside cabins, but your equipment will not be inside. The third box you come across (which will actually be located outside) will have your stuff in it.
- Now that you have your equipment, head for the exclamation point on your map to begin the next mission (you can Fast Travel back to this location to meet up with another one of your friends).
- Follow your friend up the hill to help him find his brother, Teiowi:sonte. When you reach the green circle on the map, your friend will say he saw his brother right around here. Move forward and look for the old man’s body next to the tree on the left.
- Continue to head straight and analyze the smoking fire. Turn right and head up the slope. Make a right past the fallen horse, then a left up a little hill and inspect Teiowi:sonte’s bow on the ground.
- Continue up this hill to the top. Turn left and inspect the slave cart when you reach it. After you witnessed what happened to Teiowi:sonte, head for the yellow icon. As you sprint up the hill, you’ll eventually see two Bluecoats walking away from you. Complete the bonus objective by taking them both out with one bow and arrow shot.
- After you reach the next area, follow the on-screen instructions and call up your spirit wolf pack to free the slave girl. Following the cutscene, stop the runner by getting close enough to summon Wolf Pack to take him down. If you’re not quick enough, you’ll have to fight off a group of Bluecoats.
- Continue to follow the yellow icon. From a safe distance from where they are holding Teiowi:sonte and other slaves, use Wolf Pack again to surprise the Bluecoats standing guard. Wipe out the entire area, then walk up to Teiowi:sonte and untie him to complete the mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page