Assassin’s Creed 3: The Tyranny of King Washington DLC Guide
Table of Contents
- Fast Travel to the exclamation point on the map. Go and talk with the slave woman you rescued from the convoy. Following the cutscene, use Wolf Cloak to help hide you as you advance through this heavily guarded area.
- If you go straight, you’ll eventually hit some brush by the time your cloak runs out. From there, wait, then use the Wolf Cloak again and turn to the left (running alongside the border of the barricade to the right. Wait in another pile of brush, then use your Wolf Cloak again as you turn up toward the entrance to the right, then sprint right down the trail.
- After you pass the fire on the left, hide in the brush near the cannon. When you regain Wolf Cloak, use it to cross back over the trail diagonally (past the fire) and hide into the pile of grass before the two dogs come. Use Wolf Pack to kill the loan guard, kill the one dog to the left, then sprint to the left (with Wolf Cloak fully equipped), cut right up the trail up the slope (in between the four guards) and go straight into the brush.
- Go right toward the arrow on your map and hide in the next pile of brush outside the area with the cabins. Once your Wolf Cloak gains full power, use it again to gain access deeper into the middle of the camp. Once you get near the middle of the circle on the map, it will go to a quick cutscene.
- Follow Putnam (the guy with the yellow circle over him) using Wolf Cloak once again to remain undetected. At first, he’ll move slow and occasionally stop, so remain hidden in the brush whenever he does this.
- Once Putnam gets on his horse, stay close, but don’t worry about not catching up—he’ll still stop periodically. When he does, make sure you stay hidden in the natural landscape.
- When he reaches the water and after he passes the group of guards, run up to the closest shrub to hide. After he stops and begins moving again, move up the slope on the left and take the high ground. Before he crosses in front of you, use Wolf Cloak and find some cover.
- When he breaks away from the stream, he’ll start to move fast, so make sure you stay with him until he arrives at his destination. Following the cutscene, move to the right. When you get near the bear cage, use Wolf Cloak as you walk up to it, free the bear and run around the back of the cage to the left.
- Following another cutscene, move up the slope and to the right (don’t take the horse!) and hide in the nearby brush. There’s a ton of guards in this area, so Wolf Cloak and the natural will be your friends.
- Advance up again to the brush, then make your around around the area to the right. You’ll eventually pass three guards on the left standing in front of an entrance. Pass by them (with Wolf Cloak on, of course) and turn right up the hill.
- Wait at the corner of the cabin before equipping Wolf Cloak again and sprinting to the shrub diagonally across from you. For whatever reason, Benedict Arnold will just be walking around in circles. Wait for a group of guards to pass through, then sneak up behind Arnold to perform a stealth attack to complete the mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page
Table of Contents