Assassin’s Creed 3: Tyranny of King Washington Episode 2 Guide
Table of Contents
- PRISON BREAK
- SKY WORLD JOURNEY
- DIVE BOMB
- RETURN TO SENDER
- MAN OF METTLE
- PIECES IN MOTION
- AQUILA UNCHAINED
- ESCAPE TO NEW YORK
- Following the cutscene, aim your cursor through the whole in the roof and use Eagle Flight to fly up to the second level. Go left, then turn right and jump across to the racks of barrels. From there, look up and use Eagle Flight to get to one of the beams, then fly to the closest beam overlooking the two guards.
- Place the cursor over the guard closest to the door and then perform an Eagle assassination to take them both out. Following the cutscene, you’ll have to take out five of Ben Franklin’s henchmen. If you want to remain undetected, allow them to start making their way toward you, then use Wolf Cloak to sneak past all of them so that you are behind them.
- As they begin to spread out, use Wolf Cloak again and perform stealth kills on the two closest to you. Next, fly up to a beam using Eagle Flight. Make sure the guards are spread out and use an Eagle assassination on each one to clear the area.
- After you make your way through the double doors, there will be a short cutscene. Following that, it will be your job to chase and hunt down Franklin. For an old guy, he’s surprisingly quick, so you probably won’t be able to catch him in the town.
- Obviously, use Eagle Flight to help get from roof to roof in your pursuit. Once he runs out of the town, use Eagle Flight to to fly to the branches of trees. From there, you should be close enough to chain a few Eagle Flights together, getting you close enough to place the cursor over him and perform an Eagle assassination.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page