Assassin’s Creed 3: Uplay Rewards & Unlockables
With every Ubisoft game comes a connection to the Uplay service. Assassin’s Creed 3 is no different, and while it costs points to unlock the special items in Uplay, you can earn points just by playing the singleplayer and multiplayer portions of the latest stealth-action open-world Assassin’s Creed. Below, we’ll tell you what you can unlock, and which achievements or trophies will net you free points.
Return to Colonial America and survive the revolution intact with our Assassin’s Creed 3 game guide.
Uplay Rewards & Unlockables
- Uplay can be accessed on the Assassin’s Creed 3 main menu. You’ll need to link your current X-box 360 / Playstation 3 account to the service when registering.
- Once registered, you can select a menu allowing you to spend special U points, giving you special access to extra costumes or upgrades.
- 10U Points: Unlock Mystery Guest (Finish Sequence 02)
- 20U Points: Unlock Tea is for Englishmen (Finish Sequence 06)
- 30U Points: Unlock The Sum of Truth (Finish Sequence 12)
- 40U Points: Unlock Abstergo Entertainment (Get to Level 20 in Multiplayer)
- Assassin’s Creed 3 Theme: Unlocked with 10U points.
- Multiplayer Profile Items & Pouch Upgrade: Unlocked with 20U points.
- Ezio’s Oufit: Unlocked with 30U points.
- Multiplayer Profile Items & Night Stalker Outfit: Unlocked with 40U points.