Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
Execution is Everything
- Ride through Scotch Plains to locate Ziio and speak with her to begin the next mission, then move forward towards the yellow on-screen objective and slip into the back of the covered wagon on the road below to your left.
- Stay hidden inside the covered wagon to ride it through the front entrance of the fort ahead and get out when it comes to a stop outside the house in the corner, then make your way forward along the right wall of the fort and duck down amongst the line of shrubs as you go to avoid detection.
- Wait for the guard to pass and approach the indicated cannon ahead to disable it, then use the same line of shrubs to return to the covered wagon undetected and enter the eavesdropping circle to the left of the nearby house.
- Move between the surrounding shrubs to follow the indicated soldiers and continue listening to their conversation, then wait for them to finish speaking and approach the next nearby cannon to disable it.
- Turn around from the cannon to enter the indicated tent against the wall on the right and steal the map off the table, then make your way back towards the fort’s front entrance and hide in the shrubs near the soldiers that guard it.
- Whistle to draw the guards over and move around through the shrubs to leave the area before they arrive, then exit the fort without being detected and speak with Ziio to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page