Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
Feathers and Trees
- Speak with your ally to start the mission and activate a cut scene, then turn around to climb the stump behind you and hold down the indicated button to free run up the next tree above.
- Press the indicated button to climb up between the v-shape in the branches and activate a cut scene, then move forward along the next branch below and jump the gap to land in the tree ahead of you.
- Climb sideways around trunks, jump across the various gaps, walk forward along the protruding branches or fallen trees and move between the v-shaped perches of the surrounding forest area to continue making your way in the direction of the next objective marker.
- Jump the large gap at the end of the path of trees to grab onto the next branch below with your hands and swing across to the next one ahead, then continue free-running to reach the river below.
- Use the rocks and fallen trees to cross the river and turn around after your ally falls into the water to save him, then continue free-running in the direction of the objective marker ahead to activate the next cut scene.
- Afterwards, jump the gaps between the branches ahead and run along the next log beside you to start climbing the cliff above on your right.
- Continue climbing upward and to the right across the face of the cliff to reach the next fallen tree above, then walk along it to reach the eagle’s nest at the end and collect the feather within.
- Following the next cut scene, use your map to locate the remaining three feathers in the surrounding area and climb the trees to retrieve them one-by-one.
- Cross the forest in the direction of the next green objective marker that has appeared and interact with your ally again to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page