Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
A Trip to Boston
- Exit the mansion through the front door to cross the lawn ahead and approach the carriage below to start the next mission, then watch the cut scene to travel to Boston and follow Achilles down the street.
- Walk with Achilles through the streets of Boston until another cut scene activates, then make your way towards the next green objective marker to enter the general store and activate another cut scene.
- Afterwards, purchase whatever items you require from the shopkeep and exit the general store to make your way towards the next objective marker.
- Find Achilles to have an interaction and follow him through the streets as you did before until the next cut scene activate, then tail the man marked with an orange icon at a slow pace to avoid being spotted by him.
- Continue following Haytham’s accomplice at a distance through the alley ahead and stop moving when he does to avoid suspicion , then approach the corner taken by the suspicious man and hide behind it.
- Wait for the suspicious man to turn back around and follow him through the alley around the corner, then hide against the wall again before entering the next street area to avoid being spotted.
- Continue tailing the accomplice after he turns around again and follow him up the ladder ahead, then stay hidden until his icon turns red and approach the suspicious man slowly from behind on the rooftop.
- Press the indicated button to kill Haythan’s accomplice and activate the next cut scene, then turn around and sprint as quickly as you can to free-run across the rooftops ahead.
- Continue vaulting over the various obstacles and across the gaps between structures to escape the areas marked by a red circle on your map, then hide in the first hay cart you can find and wait until the mission ends.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page