Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
Boston’s Most Wanted
- Make your way towards the next objective marker without being seen by the soldiers if possible and speak with Samuel Adams at the docks to start the next mission, then head in the direction of the nearest map icon and take out any enemies you encounter quietly from behind.
- Pull down the indicated map, then climb up the nearest building to reach the rooftops above and free-run across them towards the next objective without being seen by the soldiers below.
- Drop back to street level and rip down a second poster that’s not within sight of a British soldier, then use the rooftops to make your back towards the next objective marker and speak with Sam Adams again to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, follow Sam through the streets of Boston and make your way towards the next green objective marker without being seen by the soldiers.
- Approach the indicated tunnel entrance and interact with it to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page