Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
The Hard Way
- Return to the ship that’s been repaired at the harbor to speak with Faulkner on the docks and start the naval mission to activate an extended cut scene, then approach the next objective marker above the ship’s wheel and press the indicated button to take the helm.
- Follow the on-screen prompts that appear next to learn the ship’s navigation controls and turn the wheel towards the left to stay within the green pathway indicated on your map.
- Navigate against the strong winds that whip up around you to keep the ship heading in the direction of the next objective marker and lower the sails to retain more control of the vessel, then steer between the rocks ahead without having a collision and make a hard left at the end to approach the pier.
- Steer the ship towards the pier without colliding into the other surrounding vessels and tap the indicated button repeatedly until the next cut scene is activated, then take the helm again and sail forward in the direction of the current objective marker.
- Follow the on-screen prompts that appear next to fire the cannons and assault the shipwreck beside you, then rotate the camera in the opposite direction and repeat the same action on the other wreck.
- Press the indicated buttons to aim the swivel guns at the indicated powder kegs on the shipwreck and open fire on them to cause massive damage, then sail in the direction of the next objective marker ahead and rotate the camera around to your right.
- Use the swivel guns to destroy the British patrol ships that approach from the side and encounter the larger frigate that appears next, then press the indicated button to take cover from the enemy vessel’s cannon fire and wait for it to fall back a short distance.
- Look for the red pathway that appears in the water to know when to take cover and look for the white pathway to known when to attack.
- Open fire on the frigate with your swivel guns or cannons and take cover during the next series of counter attacks, then continue assaulting the larger ship to eventually destroy it and complete this mission.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: The Day the Templars Cried (Bronze): Complete Sequence 5.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page