Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
On Johnson’s Trail
- Travel to Boston to head towards the current main objective marker and speak with Samuel Adams at the harbor to start the next mission, then follow him through the streets until a cut scene is activated.
- Afterwards, rush towards the group of soldiers attacking the citizen to defeat them with a series of counter attacks and combination strikes.
- Defeat the soldiers before they are able to kill the civilian to activate another cut scene, then navigate the streets of Boston in the direction of the next objective marker and bribe a town crier along the way to lower your notoriety level.
- Enter the tavern to activate a cut scene, then exit the building and head in the direction of the next objective marker to return to the docks.
- Approach each of the green objective markers to locate the cargo and use stealth attacks to eliminate the guards in the surrounding area, then find a powder keg laying nearby and place it beside the crates if it isn’t already.
- Shoot the powder kegs to detonate them and destroy the nearby crates, then repeat this action two more times and use your map to locate the next targets.
- Move through the city streets to locate the smugglers and taxmen, then use full combat assaults or quick stealth kills to eliminate the required number of them and complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page