Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
The Angry Chef
- Speak with Stephane in the previous tavern to start the mission, then follow him through the streets of Boston outside and use your hidden blade to quickly eliminate the pair of soldiers he attacks around the next corner.
- Continue following Stephane down the streets ahead and watch the group of citizens attack the redcoats around the next corner, then make a left up the nearby set of steps and move down into the cemetery on the right.
- Use your hidden blade to quickly kill the next two pair of soldiers guarding the cemetery and continue following Stephane, then return to the streets and approach the group of redcoats in front of the building across from you.
- Execute counter attacks or combination strikes to assault the larger squadron of soldiers and protect Stephane from danger until the entire group is defeated, then follow the chef through the next alleyway and make a left to eliminate another pair of redcoats with your hidden blade.
- Follow Stephane into the next darkened alley and eliminate the pair of soldiers ahead on the right with quick kills from behind, then continue moving forward with the chef to activate a cut scene.
- Press the indicated buttons to open the Recruit Wheel and choose “Assassinate”, then lock onto the desired target ahead to send Stephane in for the kill and complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page