Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
The Tea Party
- Speak with Samuel Adams to activate a cut scene and start the mission, then sprint forward into the group of guards ahead to defeat them quickly with counter attacks and striking combos.
- Free-run across the decks of the ships nearby to encounter another squadron of red costs on the next docking area below, then use the human shield maneuver to protect yourself from gun fire and defeat the remaining number of enemies as indicated in the top corner of the screen.
- Following the next cut scene, approach the indicated cargo along the railing in front of you and pick up the crates to start tossing them into the water below.
- Continue moving around the ship’s rail to toss as many crates into the water as possible until your allies come under attack, then jump onto the adjacent deck and eliminate the enemies onboard.
- Start tossing crates from this vessel into the water as well and jump back to the previous ship’s deck when your other ally is shown to be in danger, then eliminate another group of enemies and continue dumping the cargo over the railing.
- Continue transferring between the two ship decks to protect your allies and dump crates into the water whenever possible until the counter in the corner of the screen reaches 100 to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page