Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
The Midnight Ride
- Travel to Boston to make your way towards the main objective marker and enter Revere’s home to activate a cut scene, then press the indicated button to ask for directions and use the map to identify the desired areas indicated by the color green.
- Ride forward on the horse and make a left between the first two bushes ahead, then climb up onto the ridge above and continue moving into the green area that’s been marked on your map.
- Continue moving west through the woods to reach a dirt road ahead on your right and follow it forward to encounter redcoats at the fork in the path, then ride between the two roads to enter the next section of forest above and proceed uphill.
- Make a left at the next fork in the dirt trail ahead to approach the windmill in the distance and cross in front of it, then turn left again towards the settlement in the area below and dismount from your horse behind one of the nearby houses.
- Use your map to keep track of the guards in the area and stay at an unnoticeable distance from them at all times, then approach the house on the right that’s closest to the covered bridge and knock on the front door.
- Following the cut scene, ride west through the hayfield in the direction of the next objective marker and continue forward to jump over the fence at the end.
- Move up the road directly in front of you and veer into the surrounding brush to avoid patrolling Redcoats, then continue forward to reach a river and enter the settlement behind it along the banks.
- Dismount from your horse to walk through the riverside settlement and approach the second house on the left to knock on the front door, then ride in a northwestern direction to re-enter the green area on the map and take a left down the next dirt trail you encounter ahead.
- Follow the trail in a southwestern direction to approach the next bridge ahead on the right and wait for the patrol of Redcoats to leave the area, then cross to the other side of the river and approach the first house on the left to knock on the front door.
- Gallop quickly down the road ahead to escape from the Redcoats in pursuit and vault over various obstacles until your current notoriety disappears, then ride in the direction of the next objective marker to re-enter the green area on the map and move northeast to return to the dirt road.
- Follow the dirt road forward and dismount from the horse when you see the next building ahead on the left, then climb the hill behind to reach the house at the top and knock on the front door and activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, ride in the direction of the next objective marker at the bottom of the hill and turn left down the dirt road beside you.
- Ride forward along the dirt road to reach Lexington and continue towards the objective markers on your left to find the indicated house ahead, then open the front door to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page