Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
A Deadly Performance
- As the world assembles around you, walk forward down the path ahead to meet up with your contact and open the indicated door at the end to start the mission.
- Walk forward along the red carpet to climb the steps ahead and enter the theatre, then approach the next objective marker to find your seat by moving sideways between the row on the left and activate a cut scene.
- Press the indicated button to activate Eagle Vision and move your gaze towards the illuminated box seat in the upper right corner of the theatre to continue the cut scene, then head through the open doorway near the end of the row and climb the steps beside you.
- Move up the ladder to climb across the ledge on your right and pass in front of the first two box seats overlooking the theatre, then ascend the next column to reach the level above and continue heading right.
- Pass in front of the next box seat to climb up the column on the other side and reach the level above, then continue moving right to enter the last open balcony area and exit through the adjacent doorway.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to pick the next locked door and enter the backstage area, then jump across the gap in front of you to grab onto the hanging cloud set piece and drop down several feet towards the floor below.
- Jump to the ledge on the left and continue across to land on the wooden walkway, then climb the next ladder ahead and ascend the wall on your right at the top.
- Grab the hanging moon set piece beside you to drop down a few more feet and jump to the wooden beam on the left, then climb around it to pull yourself up onto the next ledge at the end and approach the indicated door to activate a cut scene.
- Press the indicated button to complete the assassination and continue the cut scene, then walk down the steps in front of you to reach an open hallway below and make two rights around the corners to approach a pair of guards ahead.
- After the man is tackled in front of you, make a left down the red carpet and press the indicated button to push through the crowd of people blocking your way.
- Move through the open hallway on your right and cross the length of the theatre’s upper balcony, then make a left at the end of the next corridor and continue following the red carpeted path to reach the lobby below.
- Navigate past the crowd of people in the direction of the objective marker to exit the theatre and complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page