Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
Lexington and Concord
- Speak with John Parker by the rebel army in Lexington to start the mission and activate a cut scene, then mount the horse ahead on the right and gallop as quickly as possible in the direction of the next objective marker.
- Keep the horse moving at full speed along the dirt road in the direction of the objective markers that continue appearing in front of you and reach Concord to be alerted of the Redcoats taking hostages.
- Cross the bridge to your left and dive off your horse to quickly eliminate the group of soldiers on the other side, then ride in the direction of the green objective markers that continue to appear ahead and activate the next cut scene.
- Afterwards, ride forward to meet up with the troops you now control and watch the bridge ahead for approaching Redcoats.
- Wait for the enemies to come into view at the top of the bridge and for red icons to appear above them, then press the indicated button to give the signal and watch your troops gun them down.
- Use your map and red on-screen icons above the enemy soldiers heads to determine which area currently requires the most defense, then ride to either the right or left riverbanks beside the bridge and command the troops to open fire before they are killed.
- Continue traveling back and forth across the river bank to command the militia, then successfully defeat the approaching waves of enemy soldiers until 130 of them have been killed to activate a short cut scene.
- Afterwards, approach the next green objective marker that has appeared and speak with James Barret to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page