Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
- Enter the room ahead to speak with the indicated man on the right and move through the wooden double doors beside you to travel to the frontier, then head towards the next main objective marker and speak with the scout to begin the next mission.
- Follow the scout on horseback though the woods until he stops at Bunker Hill, then approach the next blue objective to reach Putnam and activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, vault over the dirt wall in front of you to sprint downhill in the direction of the green objective marker below and reach the town of Charlestown.
- Stay in motion at all times to avoid the constant barrage of cannon fire and navigate the streets of Charlestown by turning down the various alleyways each time you reach a burning debris obstruction.
- Continue in the direction of the next green objective marker to reach the docks and dive off the pier to swim through the water towards the nearest indicated ship in the distance, then climb up the side of the hull to clear out the soldiers on the deck above.
- Approach the powder kegs to light them and dive back into the water, then swim over to the next indicated ship to clear the deck above as you did before and light the indicated powder kegs.
- Dive over the side of the ship before the vessel explodes and swim to a safe distance, then climb the mast of the boat you just destroyed and plant a flag at the top of the crow’s nest.
- Dive back into the water below to swim towards the green objective marker on shore and complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page