Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
Battle of Bunker Hill
- Mount the indicated horse in front of you to follow the Patriot through town and reach Putnam’s location back on Bunker Hill, then move in closer to listen to his speech and activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, sprint across the battlefield ahead to reach the indicated wall of cover on the right and wait for the enemy fire to momentarily cease.
- Sprint left between the various cover points each time there is a pause in the oncoming barrage of musket balls, then continue moving in the direction of the next green objective marker and follow the dirt path you reach into the woods below.
- Free-run across the trees in the direction of the next green objective marker and pass above the British soldiers you see marching below, then continue crossing the various gaps in branches to scale the rock wall ahead and reach the top.
- Approach the camp by sneaking through the brush ahead on the left and moving behind the British soldiers with their backs turned, then quickly eliminate the enemies that approach your hiding spot and remain undetected.
- Continue moving left around the outside of the camp and stay hidden in the surrounding brush to avoid detection, then stop at the edge of the small cliff to free-run up the nearby tree and locate Pitcaim on the ground below.
- Jump to the tree closest to Pitcaim and walk across the branch above to land on top of the flagpole ahead, then execute an airborne attack on the target below to complete this mission.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: The Whites of Their Eyes (Silver): Complete Sequence 7.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page