Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
Something on the Side
- Mount the horse beside you to cross the bridge ahead and approach the next main objective marker to follow your contact through the streets of New York until cut scene is activated, then tail the counterfeiter from a safe distance and use the corners or surrounding crowd as cover to avoid detection.
- Follow the counterfeiter until he is attacked by one of the soldiers in an alleyway and hide amongst the small group of men by the left street corner, then continue tailing your target through the back roads of New York.
- Wait until the counterfeiter approaches another soldiers in a back alley and climb the tree above them to eavesdrop, then continue following your target and taking cover behind the various corners to avoid detection.
- Remain in pursuit of the counterfeiter through the streets of New York and continue using the corners or crowds as cover, then watch the target jump into a well in the next back alley and wait for him to emerge again from a distance.
- Tail the counterfeiter until he meets up with his indicated partner and stay within the on-screen eavesdropping circle to listen to their conversation, then continue using the the crowd as cover to avoid detection and follow the two men from a safe distance to activate the next cut scene.
- Afterwards, chase Hickey through the back alleys of New York by following the red indicator above his head to eventually catch up and make contact with him to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page