Assassin’s Creed 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- A Boorish Man
- A Trip to Boston
- Boston’s Most Wanted
- Lying Low
- The Lost Son’s Return/River Rescue
- Training Begins
- The Hard Way
- Enter the eavesdropping circle against the wall and listen to the conversation in the next cell, then approach the mattress to get some sleep and activate a short cut scene.
- Afterwards, follow the indicated guard down through the levels of the prison to reach the crowd of inmates below and use Eagle Vision to locate Weems.
- Approach Weems sitting at the small table to interact with him and play the game without worrying about winning or losing until a cut scene activates, then ascend the stairs to reach the top floor again and find Finch amongst a crowd of prisoners.
- Move up behind Finch to pickpocket him without being detected and return to your cell again to activate a cut scene, then head back down to the ground floor of the prison to speak with Weems again and activate a second cut scene.
- Afterwards, approach the prisoners with red indicators above their heads to start attacking the entire group and use disarming counters with stomp finishers to defeat them until you are thrown in the pit.
- Approach the door of your cell to pickpocket the Warden and activate a cut scene, then wait for him to turn the corner ahead and follow behind without being detected.
- Climb the stairs around the corner to make a right through the doorway at the top and approach the objective marker beside you to interact with Weems again, then move forward through the corridor ahead and ascend the next set of steps.
- Enter one of the open cells at the top to avoid detection and climb the next staircase after the guards pass, then make a right around the corner at the top to approach the indicated door and activate a cut scene to complete this mission.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page